Smoother is a new product we developed which is great for your dog, we initially made this product for your dog’s paws, we wanted to fix the problem that thousands of dogs have, cracked paws.
Paws can crack because of chemicals on streets such as ice melt or floor cleaners, additionally they can crack by walking on hot pavements or walking on rough rocky terrain can cause them to split. Having cracked paws will cause your dogs discomfort and it will also reduce their flexibility on their paws.
We thought SMOTHER could help fix this problem, but then thought why make something just for paws when it can be used for lots of different things. Such as your dog’s dry elbows, 20% of dogs will suffer from a condition called Dog Elbow Callus, this will lead to thick dry skin and loss of hair. The use of SMOOTHER will help to moisturise this area.
So, Elbows and paws, that’s not all, SMOOTHER can also be used on your dogs coat, it can be used on any knots that they have to help get them out along with generally on your dog’s coat to make it shine!
How to use SMOOTHER
How to use SMOOTHER for paws
- Wipe your dog’s paw with a wet cloth to clean the area
- Apply one drop of SMOOTHER to the paw and rub in to the pads until covered
- Repeat this with every paw
- Distract your dog until dried to prevent them from licking it off
- Use SMOOTHER on your dog’s paw once or twice a week depending on how cracked their paws are.
How to use SMOOTHER for elbows
- Wipe your dog’s elbows with a wet cloth to clean the area
- Apply one drop to your dog’s elbows and rub in until covered
- Repeat this process with every elbow
- Distract your dog until absorbed to stop them licking it off
- Use SMOOTHER on your dog’s elbows once a week.
How to use SMOOTHER on knots
- Apply one drop of SMOOTHER on to your dog’s knot
- Let soak into the knot and then gently comb out
- If knot is still there add a few more drops to get it out completely
- You can also use SMOOTHER to help remove any plants that are stuck in your dog’s fur, use the process above to do this.
How to use SMOOTHER on your dog’s fur
- Apply SMOOTHER evenly on your dog’s coat
- Massage in to their fur and brush through to give your dog a smooth and shiny coat!
DON’T USE SMOOTHER AROUND EYES OR IN EYES IT CAN BE DANGEROUS IF IT GOES IN YOUR DOG’S EYES. IF THIS HAPPENS RINSE WITH WATER AND RING YOUR VET
We have kept the ingredients easy and simple. We didn’t want to add any extra ingredients which could be harmful to your dog.
100% pure and organic Argan Oil which is the main ingredient in SMOOTHER. Argan Oil comes with lots of benefits and have been used on humans for many years, we use it on our hair skin and much more. There are hundreds of benefits on humans and this is the same with your dogs!
The second ingredient we use is 100% organic lavender oil, this essential oil not only makes SMOOTHER smell nice but also comes with a lot of benefits for your dog. Such as providing relief for itchy skin and creating a feeling of calm for your dog when used on their coat.